About the Expo
The Villanova University Technology Expo is an opportunity for the regional education community to see the latest technology from leading vendors, learn from informative keynote speakers and connect with peers to find solutions and best practices. The Technology Expo is free to attendees, and is a worthwhile and affordable way to bring together technology providers that want to demonstrate their latest technology solutions, along with attendees who wish to broaden their knowledge and network with colleagues.
Attendees and exhibitors have an opportunity to:
- Interact...with over 100 technology innovators, vendors & exhibitors.
- Learn...about the latest educational technologies from keynotes, vendors and peers.
- Explore...the latest offerings in digital technologies for education and business.
- Network...with fellow leaders and peers from other institutions.
- Win...fabulous door prizes and vendor give-aways.
The 2012 Technology Expo had 1,270 attendees representing 330 colleges, universities, K-12 schools, school districts, intermediate units, non-profit organizations and businesses; and 107 technology vendors participated as exhibitors.